True to their word, they got my story on TV and helped me through the process. I couldn't have done it without their help.James Herbert, London
YourstoryonTV.com has the following policies: -
* If you contact us with a story / information / footage / an idea, we will not proceed until you are satisfied you want YourstoryonTV.com to represent you.
* If you require anonymity for you or your source, we can provide this guarantee in writing.
* Your emails to YourstoryonTV.com are your paper trail and evidence of our dealings. We will not proceed to market you, you scoop or your idea until you have expressly given us permission to do so via email.
A full list of YourstoryonTV.com policies are available on request. The company has a specific set of policies in relation to:-
* Story / information providers.
* People offering us a photo / footage.
* Talent looking to make the break into TV.
* Whistleblowers seeking legal protection and anonymity.
* Businesses seeking PR / marketing / film-making services.