Our success stories so far have earned people hundreds of thousands of pounds . . .
- A £50k plus documentary and book deal for the Teale brothers, whose evidence helped put away the Kray twins in the 1960s.
- A £10k magazine and TV doc deal for Kelly from Sunderland, victim of a botched C Section operation.
- Negotiations are at an advanced stage for a £500k plus ob doc series about people going abroad to receive cosmetic surgery. YourstoryonTV is working on behalf of a woman who has undergone surgery abroad and has now set up a company to help other people do the same.
- A 'rebel' veterinary surgeon is in talks with three terrestrial TV companies. We are making a documentary about a singer / songwriter who credits us for securing him a recording deal.
- Two of our presenters have now fronted documentaries, one on National Geographic, the other on Five.
- Many people have contacted us unsure of where to sell their story. One of these people is now negotiating a publishing deal with Hodder & Stoughton.
- Another is in talks with a production company about fronting his 'conservation' passion documentary
- We are currently speaking to TV channels, news organisations, publishers on behalf of our clients
- One Hollywood film company - Appian Way - has written a film script based on the story of another of our clients. He has also published a non-fiction book which reached the best-seller list last year
- We helped another client - aggrieved at his daughter's treatment at the hands of a well-known British company - sell his story to a national newspaper for a five-figure sum.
* Two book and drama doc deal potentially worth tens of thousands of pounds for a former head of a government agency who has decided to blow the whistle.
* 150k doc deal for man who infiltrated an organised crime gang.
* 10k for CCTV footage of incident linked to major court case, to be broadcast after criminal proceedings are concluded later this year.